Troops friends, family, partners, customers,
Happy holidays and happy new year from our team to yours! As this wild year of 2018 comes to a close, we wanted to take a moment to celebrate and thank everyone for whatever part you may play in our story.
With your help, here are a just a few things we’ve accomplished over the past year:
- Hit meaningful revenue and customer milestones including growing our number of customers by over 200%
- Customers located all over the world from Australia, Japan, Denmark, Singapore, Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, Ukraine, Spain, Israel, South Africa, Lebanon, Israel, France, Brazil, India, Mexico, Hungary, Switzerland, Argentina, Belgium, London, Canada, and of course, the United States.
- Moved into larger offices thanks to our friends at WeWork and their new WeWork HQ offering of which we were customer #1.
- WeWork become a Troops customer too and filmed our first customer testimonial video with us. Surely more videos like these to come.
- Completed a redesign to make our product easier to use and support more use cases for our partners.
- Added more platforms and integrations to the Troops system with the ability to add custom Salesforce, Email, URL, and dialer actions to all workflows. And perhaps our favorite addition is our new Google Calendar integration to enhance how we log meetings notes and take actions on next steps for sales and business development initiatives.
- Billions of Salesforce, email, calendar and Slack data points processed to deliver automation and intelligence to our customers.
- We completed a Series B round of financing
- We developed a new product focused on Account Based Collaboration - stay tuned for more
- Had some of our favorite pieces of customer feedback ever, including this one: “Since using Troops I stopped smoking! Troops is my new soulmate.”
- Our friends at G2Crowd named us as a “Leader” in our space
- Grew the team by 45%
- Became SOC 2 Type II and GDPR compliant
- Sponsored all 3 Slack Frontiers conferences in San Francisco, New York City and London, and were featured on stage at all three...and featured in a keynote at the Salesforce Dreamforce conference
- Developed a successful outbound sales program which has led to the formation of our new business development team
- Slack became a customer and has been rolled out globally across Sales, Success, and Solutions
- We did some podcasts and interviews with our friends at SaaStr, GetLatka and others, along with a few promos for our friends and mutual customers, like Chorus.ai.
As we head in to 2019, we’re more excited than we’ve ever been at the work and opportunities ahead. We’ll no doubt face some bumps in the road, but we’re excited to continue the journey with our amazing team and partners...and with each one of you.
Raising a digital toast to the new year!