When we started Troops we told people we wanted to make work easy. Turns out, when you’re building a company from scratch, it’s anything but easy. But over the past year, the Troops team kept marching on towards our mission and we’ve made great progress with hundreds of partners and thousands of people using Troops each and every day.
At Troops, we still want to make work easy and make work more human. As we enter a new decade, more than ever, the tools we use at work and the software we interact with to do our jobs should adapt to humans instead of requiring humans to adapt to outdated, hard to use software.
Over the past year, we have continued to double down on helping teams all over the world - make strategic decisions, drive their sales process, collaborate on big deals, and keep everyone informed, so they can deliver for their customers and win.
In 2019, we got a lot done. And in 2020, we plan to do more of the same.
Here are just a handful of the things we are proud of from the past year:
- Continued customer love and support with feedback like this: ““TROOPS!!! May be the best sales tool roll out ever.”
- Built out our executive leadership team with a new Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, and VP of Customer Success.
- Hired our first remote teammates in places like Santa Monica, North Carolina, and Utah
- Moved to bigger offices in NYC and opened an office in San Francisco
- Launched two new products:
- Approvals lets customers literally approve deals in Slack with Troops. We’ve proven this helps decrease approval time and pull revenue forward for companies.
- Deal Rooms allows focused account-based collaboration that brings cross-functional teams together to support accounts, increasing close rates, improving sales velocity, and reducing churn.
- Facilitated millions of key business processes on behalf of our customers and processed several billions rows of data to do so
- Our customers created over 10K new workflows to close more deals and grow faster
- Troops sent over 6 million workflows to bring visibility and accountability to our customers’ sales and customer success processes
- Our customers took 185K actions in Slack through Troops to make work more human
- Welcomed JVentures to the Troops family
- Joined the Slack (NYSE: WORK) team and their partners on the New York Stock Exchange for their direct listing and debut as a publicly traded company….and then got mentioned in Slack’s first earnings call as a public company (Thanks @stewart!)
- Became one of the first companies to become a Slack Certified Company.
None of this would be possible without amazing customers, partners, investors, teammates, and fans cheering us along from the sidelines. So thank YOU for whatever role you play, big or small, in our story.
We’re more excited than ever for the year ahead.
Happy holidays and happy new year!