We've been hard at work on adding greatly expanded functionality and a new, more intuitive, and streamlined look. Today, we're excited and incredibly proud to introduce a whole new Troops experience. Check it out today at troops.ai.
Five things to know about the new Troops
- Dashboard Redesign. We’ve rebuilt our web app from the ground up to give you a cleaner and more intuitive setup and configuration experience.
- Real-time alerts on any object. With Troops, you can now create real-time alerts on ANY object and virtually any field in Salesforce - even your custom ones. And, with a wide variety of conditions and configuration options, you have total control to create alerts that will give you the highest business signals you’re looking for.
- Smart workflows for pipeline hygiene.With Close Date Alerts, automatically ping your reps to upcoming or overdue deals, and allow them to one-click update their deal forecasts in Slack. It’s the easiest way to make sure your deal timing is accurate.With Stuck in Stage Alerts, you can alert your reps when a deal seems to be hanging in a particular stage for too long, prompting them to take action or close it out. These are great 1:1 or team discussion items.
- Workflow Library. Browse the new Workflow Library for inspiration and to find out how others are seeing success with Troops, and use the templates to easily set up the ones that will work best for your team.
- Log a Call (Beta). Finally - a much easier way to log call notes. Use Troops to enter call info with a couple clicks and log that information back to Salesforce. It’s seriously awesome when you're on the go.