It was a great month of product here at Troops HQ as we hit the ground running in 2017.
Below you'll find a bit more info on some of the things we worked on for you that kept us busy (besides trying to stay warm).
The Key Takeways
- You can now customize your Slack alerts with Any Opp Stage Change Alerts!
- Customize text, add GIFs, and more
- We upgraded Search to make it way easier to use (by adding buttons)
- Plus, we now support linked object fields
- Get the release notes here
Other Updates...Small but Mighty
- Gongs and Alerts...they work more reliably
- They fire closer to real-time and a gong created in the stage of the alert will go off
- You can now send a test Alert to Slack to make sure it's set up the way you want before unleashing in a public channel
- Delete Reports & Alerts that may be old or no longer functioning
What Didn't make the Video but is good to know
- You can now reset your password from Account Settings
- The Salesforce Report Preview on app.troops now matches what you see in Slack
- We updated the copy on empty Reports and a few error messages