As we close out Q1, we wanted to give you an update on some of the recent product changes we've made. Keep on the lookout for us, as there is lots more in the pipeline as we look ahead to Q2!
The Key Takeways
We upgraded your Gongs and Opp Stage Change Alerts!
- Enhanced filtering: Now you can choose for your alerts to fire based on a selection of specific Opportunity Owners or Record Types
- Linked field support: Numbers and letters have given way to actual field names displayed on your alert for those fields with linked references
- New Salesforce fields in Troops: If you update Salesforce with a new field on your opportunity, you should have access to that field in Troops in just a few minutes (previously would take up to a week)
Here you'll find a bit more on all of these changes along with real-world examples of how we're using them.
Other Updates...Small but Mighty
- If your Slack connection with Troops comes undone, it's now a lot easier to fix (head to our integrations page)
- We've also made minor copy changes throughout the site to improve readability