“If we are the sales team that is just a little bit more curious and consistently asks one more question than the competition. We will be able to understand the user’s needs that much more, which will not only lead to more sales but ultimately help us build a better solution for the customer.”- Matt Yalowitz
- Constant experimentation is critical to continued success.
- Companies should be viewed as a system (that is interconnected) rather than a set of departments.
- Curiosity and the ‘desire to ask questions’ are must-have traits for sellers today.
- Traditional businesses (like a car wash) can be sophisticated software users too.
- Politics and sales are both about understanding what problems are top of mind for others.