Should lawyers offer wills and estate planning as a subscription?
Is every product and service destined to be frictionless?
Should employees have a say in what the core values of a company are?
Is copywriting a long lost art?
Here are some key takeaways:
- A decade of digital transformation has occurred in the past 12 months.
- Consumers now expect all products and services to be effortless experiences.
- Customer experience is the x-factor in hyper-competitive markets w/ low differentiatio
- If you want values that ring true for your employees, you need to enroll them in the design process.
- Writing has too rapidly become a long lost skill and will be more highly valued in this asynchronous, distributed new world of work.