Here are some key takeaways:
- You can’t improve on a process that isn’t clearly outlined and standardize.
- Exposing and socializing customer feedback across your GTM team is critical.
- Good things happen every single time that we remove a barrier between someone who has a problem and their ability to use our product.
- The more value you provide to your potential customer base upfront, the more it will pay dividends down the road.
- Slow down (many mistakes are a result of moving too quickly).