Some key points below:
- You should never acquire a customer you cannot keep.
- Many companies are underinvesting in customer marketing and enablement.
- Your people need to know what your company is doing, why you are doing it, and believe in that vision with authenticity.
- The smartest investors are moving away from the 'growth at all costs’ model to one that values capital efficiency and sustainable growth.
- Conversion issues in the middle and bottom of the funnel suggest a leakage in messaging and positioning.