Here are some key takeaways from the conversation:
- Having a clear vision of the desired end result allows you to sell the mission to the people around you.
- People buy-in when they understand the why.
- You will never have perfect data when you are doing something new/disruptive.
- Top professional athletes spend the majority of their time practicing and honing their craft. There isn’t enough practice in high-tech sales.
- Leaders must focus on creating moments of impact (shared experiences that will always be remembered).