Here are some key takeaways from the conversation:
- Meaningful B2B sales don’t close without a conversation between two humans.
- Sales skills are very well preserved in this coming AI revolution.
- The pandemic highlights the importance of raw interpersonal skills associated with having a meaningful, curiosity-driven conversation with a human being.
- Zoom has allowed us to look at each other’s faces and detect body language in a new way.
- It’s impossible for any of us to be on the other side of our own communication (getting objective feedback and improving it is an art).
- The prospect to cash cycle has to be airtight in order to scale a bootstrapped company.