Here are some key takeaways from the conversation:
- Design is not a veneer. It’s the interface you put in between your customers and your product.
- Your brand is a living, breathing thing that is dynamic and lives all over the internet (R/GA likes to call it an operating system).
- Make a habit of carefully examining how you are spending your time and try to retool your schedule quarterly.
- It’s great to have data to make decisions but that data should be informing your gut rather than leading it.
- A CEO’s greatest pressure comes from setting the pace for the company and making decisions that create momentum
- Think about how you can harness technology to creatively solve problems rather than just how to integrate it.