Here are some of Scott’s amazing insights:
- Making sure your CFO and CRO are aligned involves understanding their unique backgrounds and helping them empathize with each other’s perspectives.
- Inspecting your organization for opportunities to optimize efficiency is just like getting your car a tune-up—essential to keeping it running smoothly.
- Improving cross-functional efficiency requires knowing your business’s three or four biggest challenges and aligning every team around overcoming them.
- Implementing automation and self-service features can help you business scale faster.
- Maintaining your efforts toward churn can help you keep the customers you worked hard to secure.